The warm mix asphalt technology refers to the asphalt mixture technology which is used to carry out asphalt mixing and operation at a low temperature through certain technical measures and maintain its performance not less than hot asphalt mixture at the same time. The mixing temperature is between hot asphalt mixture (150℃-180℃) and cold (room temperature) asphalt mixture, while the performance reaches (or close to) hot asphalt mixture. This technology is applicable to all grades of highway asphalt pavement and building layer, and its wide application value shows in the areas with high air quality requirements (such as tunnels). In addition, this technology is to make asphalt foamed, expand the volume and significantly decrease the viscosity by adding water, which finishes coating with the aggregate at a low temperature, thereby performing the mixing and operation at a low temperature to reduce pollution emissions. After evaporation of water, asphalt recovers to its original physical properties, with the added water content being about 2% of the asphalt mass.
|Supporting device model||PLQ2000||PLQ2000||PLQ3000A||PLQ3000C||PLQ4000||PLQ4000||PLQ5000|
|Asphalt pump specifications||566L/min||566L/min||566L/min||866L/min||866L/min||866L/min||1200L/min|
|Parts||New Mixing Station||Modified Mixing Station|
|Maintain the existing asphalt pipeline||Yes
|Asphalt foam tube||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Water supply system||Yes||Yes||Yes|
01The First Generation
|The first-generation foamed asphalt test bed independently designed by NFLG is used in the foamed asphalt basis test, which is still in use now. Asphalt flow can be adjusted to reach 500g/s.|
02The Second Generation
|The second-generation commercial foamed asphalt test bed requires an asphalt flow of 100g/s.|
03Electric control system
The intelligent control system can accurately control water injection and foaming.
The display screen displays the instantaneous and cumulative flows of water.
The existing production function of hot asphalt mixture is retained.
Control system for warm mix and hot mix can be freely converted.
04Foaming Water Module
The water element comprises the water tank, filter, frequency conversion motor, water pump and high-precision water flow meter.
Patented asphalt foamed pipes are used.
Special water control is used to prevent asphalt from entering the equipment.
05Characteristics of Warm Mix Foamed Asphalt Technology
1. Reduce the mixing temperature without using expensive additive;
2. Use effective foamed asphalt technology confirmed through NFLG’s practice;
3. Use separate asphalt foamed pipes to ensure uniform mixing of asphalt and water under any production capacity;
4. Produce foamed asphalt outside the mixer and then inject the asphalt into the mixer to evenly coat with aggregates;
5. Be installed on the existing mixing plant quickly and easily;
6. Provide a full set of equipment so that customers only need to provide water tank and water supply pipelines;
7. Use the complete asphalt piping system for heating through heated oil.
8. Freely change warm mix and hot mix mode through the control system.